Wednesday 6 January 2016

TESTIMONY

Our God is a God of possibilities


This Testimony is long overdue so i have decided to share it on here to encourage you.

I was running a law programme in the university and the entire period of the programme was turbulent. Problems ranging from accreditation problems to financial problems. But God was faithful.
I later switched my course of study from law to International Relations. But at that time was g.p was 3.3 and i had one session before graduation. I had already made up my mind that i was going to graduate with a second class lower. 

However i went for a church programme and the minister told us to ask one thing from God. I told God that i want to graduate woth a second class upper. Honestly, i had a little doubt in my heart and after i said the prayer, i forgot about ot entirely. I got back to school and i got the best results in both semesters which 
have me a great leap from 3.3 to 3.5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment