Friday 22 January 2016

LIKE JONAH; STUCK IN THE BELLY OF A FISH

Most times, especially at the beginning of the year, we tend to step back and do a mental evaluation of our lives thus far. Last year, when i did mine i was overwhelmed with depression because it seemed like after almost 30years of my existence on earth i was still nowhere.
Questions started:
"What have i been doing with my life?
"Where did i go wrong?
"Why have i been stagnant all these while?

Then with the crazy social media evolution, i couldnt help but compare my life with my friends...

"So....X is married now with a kid. She seems to be doing very fine"
 Then more questions but this time, theu were directed to God...

"Why me, Lord? Am i the worst sinner on earth? What have i done to deserve this kind of life?

So the purpose of this blog post is to tell you the surest way to get out of a stagnant situation. 
Sometimes, it doesn't require intensive prayers and fasting to be free from stagnation. Although it would do you good to pray and fast. It literally brings you closer to God.

But the most effective way to accelerate your progress in life is to surrender!
When you surrender to God, you are simply telling Him that you trust Him. You are telling Him to take the wheel of your life and drive you anywhere He pleases. You are telling him "YES TO YOUR WILL", "NOT MY WILL BUT YOURS BE DONE"

To surrender means to submit. And that is all God requires from His children.
Surrender your life to God today and tou will get the much desired release you need.

Say this prayer out loud:

Lord Jesus, You are the son of God. I believe in You. I surrender my life to You. Please accept me and be my Lord and Saviour . I pledge my Life to You. I am Yours and You are mine forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment