Thursday 4 February 2016

The Ancient of days; HE is faithful

While i was sleeping i heard the Holyspirit say:
"Open your mouth and i will fill it"

Those words filled me with great confidence and excitement. I quickly went through my bible to search where those words are located.

I found them in Psalms 81:10
"I am the Lord your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and i will fill it."

Then early this morning, the devil struck with a harrassment that made my mum shed tears but my faith was reiterated in the words God gave me last night.

So i want to bless God with this song.

The heavens declare your power and royalty Lord You reign
King of all ages, You are the Ancient of days Lord You reign.
Great are You Lord, and greatly to be praised, Lord You reign
We cry holy, holy is our God
Let  your glory, glory fill this place

Arugbo Ojo (The Ancient of days)
Iwo l'aseda, l'awon eda, l'ameda oh
(you are the creator of all creatures, he who knows the created)
Arugbo Ojo
Iwo l'oni, kaabo, kaabo
(He who all praise belongs to, we welcome you in)
Ma rora Arugbo Ojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment